Thursday 8 March 2018

Fashion Accessories

Hii Everyone.. Just like every other girl I too love fashion. I like experimenting with my look. If i ask you.. "Which is your favorite fashion accessory ?" What it would be.. Share in your comments.. Mine is Ear rings.. It just changes the whole look.. So now I'm sharing some of my favorite ear rings and the way i loved to carry those ear rings.
These are some of my favorite earrings.
Bought this from some street market in Mumbai. This is not in pair. Love this one too.
Bought this one from some street market in goa. 
This earring  is from club factory app. I tried giving a traditional look with this one..
Again this one is from club factory. Its really the best one. Love the traditional look.
I think jhumki's are always in fashion. These are the very cute small jhumki's which gives a beautiful traditional look.

No comments:

Post a Comment