Tuesday 24 April 2018

One dress Different ways

Hello Fashion Lovers !

We girls love dressing up.. Right girls!  Whatever clothes we have is never enough for us.. We love shopping. So, I thought to write something about this.

I  tried something really interesting.. We all know that we can't wear something new everyday so why not change the look of the same dress we love. To be honest I have seen many videos on youtube about this but I wanted to try this myself.. I did it.. And Loved the Idea.. I had bought a dress from shein , a very simple and stylish one.. Actually when I saw the dress I knew that this dress is really simple and I can carry this in so many different ways..

I tried to change the look with the same dress using accessories and like adding something more to it..
Guess what!! I really liked the result and I took pictures of all those looks  and made a video ( Which I'm sharing below. Plz do watch the video and don't forget to like and subscribe).

There's something more I wanted you people to know that I'm going make more videos and many more creative ideas I'll share.Well ! I know You may have seen videos just like this one (some really good one's too.. I know) . I to love watching these videos on youtube. Now when I'm making it I know its not that easy, just trying to get better with every video that I make.  I'll come up with some more new ideas. ❤❤❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment