Monday 4 June 2018

Say No To Leather

Hii Everyone !!

Today is 5th June World Environment Day. 
















As you all know Im a Fashion Lover just like so many other girls. Today I wanna talk about something really important. Some of you  may not know that Im a Nature Lover too .I love to paint trees, sea, clouds, etc. This is my way to feel close to the nature. We all love Nature right. We all Love to Live. So, here is something Ive promised to myself that I will never use Leather clothes just to look good”.
Do you  know  leather is made up with Animals skin? Mostly cows. Some people kill animals only to make these leather products.
Im not writing about how they make Leather. Guys I tried to research trust me. The images I saw broke my heart. Why do people Hurt animals. Why are we humans so Selfish.












If we stop using leather may be it will reduce the demand and people will stop hurting animals for us to look good. I mean may be someday. If you want to do something for nature and you dont know how to start. This can be the first step people. Do your part to save Nature.

But Leather clothes look fashionable. Yess! I know. 

Yes it Looks Awesome. It just gives an amazing look to your outfit.
I too Love fashion , But for my fashion I wont let animals die.

  

The good thing is that there are so many substitutes of Leather which is called Artificial Leather. It looks exactly like leather. So, remember whenever you want to buy a jacket, boots, belts etc just ask for Artificial Leather. Dont buy Leather made of animal skin. Artificial Leather is marketed  by other names too like synthetic Leather, Faux Leather, P U Leather, Bonded Leather etc. 













Today on World Environment Day can you all promise to yourself  that you will never in your life use Leather clothing, boots, belts etc. If you are ready to do this comment below “I promise” and just promise..  not to me..  not to The Nature.. To Yourself, Because WE LOVE TO LIVE. 



(The pictures I have used in this blog are not mine.)

4 comments: