Saturday 2 June 2018

SHEIN Shopping Review

Hiii Everyone!!❤❤❤❤

As you can see from the Title , this is a review of Shein Shopping. First  I'm not getting paid for this as some of you may think.This is a complete honest review. I really wanted to make a video for this but I couldn't due to some reason. Don't worry soon I'll start making review videos too. (If I get a chance I'd love to work for shein but People I'll always give you the honest review, so don't worry.)

Recently I've bought some clothes from Shein and I love them all. Guys I'm really happy with this site because delivery is so fast, Very Stylish collection, Not so cheap but affordable and Very good quality.
So, here are My favorite Shein Products that I bought.

1. This is my favorite Bodycon Dress, very stretchable and soft material.
 



2.This dress so really good, so comfortable and I really liked this color.



3.This is something really new and stylish for me. This pant is so good for summer. Material is very good and you can wear it high waist or low as you may like.

 


4.Now, this is again a bodycon dress. The velvet material looks so good and it's shiny so, I think it's good for a party look.




5.This one is a very simple yet stylish sleeveless top. This is good for summer. I really like the pattern in the neck.




So, I'm a Shein lover now I guess. If you have not yet tried this online site I'll recommend you to give it a try. Yesterday I was just checking my shein account and found out the now they have boys(Men) clothing too. I'll try some other online shopping sites too and give you the honest review.. If you liked this one please do follow my blog. Follow me on other social site too. See the link in the corner bar. I'll be back soon with another blog... ❤❤❤❤
SHEIN -Your Online Fashion T-shirts

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pallavi

    It is great that you are following your passion. Seems like it is your first blog.

    See, since you are beautiful, most of the dresses will look good and pretty on you.

    If you really want to review the dress, the it should be more detailed with exact type of material, specification of the clothes and the model you are trying on. Which kind of clothes will suit on which type of people( tall, short, fair, dark etc)

    And yes all the best. Looking for more and detailed content.

    P.S. Pragati is doing a good job marketing your website!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. Yes Blogging is new for me. I'll get better and thanks so much for the advice I'll definitely give more specifications from next time.This blog is not just for Fashion but I'll write about travel experiences and everything creative I can.

      Thanks to pragati she is helping me to reach the new viewers. She is the best friend..

      Delete